Sunday, July 25, 2010

cousins, family, friends. | Moncton Portrait Photographer

At the end of June, I raced home from day one of the MQHA show to be home in time for a portrait shoot. I've known Patsy for a long time, and when we found out our common passion in a camera, it opened up a whole new line of communication! Her grandchildren were all going to be together for one weekend, and this was the only day we could fit in for a shoot, so we booked it and prayed for a sunny day! We couldn't have asked for more in the weather department, and I couldn't have asked for more in the cuteness department
So Patsy, or Mema, as the kids call her, brought Jack, Jude, Emma, Cait & Zach, along for the shoot.
I'm not gonna lie, I had my work cut out for me, but it was a blast!! Pictures too numerous to share them all, but wanted to share my favorites so far from their shoot!!






I Love that they will have this to look at 20 years from now!








Gorgeous little gal. I love the bokeh (technical term for the creamy backgroud) in this picture, it's all natural, no photoshop could ever replicate what can be created in the camera!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!!