Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Couldn't think of a witty title, so I'll just call it "this". | Moncton Equine Photographer

Have you ever head that joke, it's been emailed around, about the absent minded lady? She sets out to do a few small tasks and by the end of the day, she has started each task, but hasn't finished any of them. That's how I feel my life runs, almost everyday. I accomplish a lot of things, but a lot of things get started and bit by bit, little by little they are finished up.


I uploaded these pictures that I'm going to share about 2 weeks ago, totally intending to blog about them, well, better late than never??!


The last weekend of June, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, I was at the Maritime Quarter Horse Association Show, (MQHA) in Sussex. 4 full days of showing and picturing, (did I just make up a word?)


I am always excited to do these shows, see who has new horses, who has joined which show team, new riders, old horses, old riders, new horses and on and on, but I like the familiar as well.

MQHA shows wouldn't be the same if Kevin, from North Stream Tack Shop, wasn't there shaping hats, and the barns weren't buzzing with mane banding, tail extending, pepi spraying, number pinning, etc.







I'll admit that I have favorites at the shows, Western Pleasure is my favorite, the bling, the colors, the pretty pretty silver, the saddles, the bridles, every little piece of detail makes me happy, especially when I have a camera in front of my face. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate a good Hunter Under Saddle Class, but I'm really smiling during the fashion shows, I mean, WP classes!










Remember how I talked about the old familiar? Well, sometimes there is a new familiar, here's 3 generations of Perkins, John, Beth and Ashley (props to Denver too)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!!