Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Thanks Boys.

For the first time, in a long time, I was nervous.  I was off to shoot two High School Seniors, brothers/twins, both reps on my High School Street Team.  Oh boy.

Not that I was worried about the boys, nah, I had shot them before, quite a few times, actually, but, these pictures had to be different, and I was worried about failing.

I should have known that I would be fine.  That the boys wouldn't roll their eyes much, and that I wouldn't lose their focus, and that I wouldn't freeze, trying to come up with different ideas and poses.

I should have known that I would have been fine, and that the shoot would end up as one of my very favorite shoots of all times.  They had me, and their mother in stitches, the whole time.

Thanks boys, for humoring me, for having fun, for being comfortable and being yourselves.

I shot the train tracks, the steel bridge, & the bricks, like I've never shot them before, and here is what we came up with.














Graduating? Or, know someone who is.  Email me for details on my special senior package.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!!