Saturday, May 08, 2010

New New New

Hi Folks.
Its been a while.
Its been busy.
Its been good.

I'm back, to blogging, I've made several attempts at this, hopefully this one will stick.

I've spent the last few months redesigning my website. Oh my. It started out so simple. Then my ideas took over and I had too much going on. It's simple again.

My website is now in 3 different parts.

First is my Portfolio, where when you click on that link, it will allow you to watch slide shows of my favorite photos from weddings, farm calls and horse shows and portrait work I've done.

Second is this, my blog.

Third is where my clients go to see their photos, in their own password protected gallery, and where the MQHA and NBCRA folks will go to view their show photos.

I'm really happy with my latest update, and think that this will be the way the site will remain over the next few months at least. If you see something you hate, please tell me. If you love it, pretty please, tell me! I'm always up for feedback, and constructive criticism, so if you have anything to say, please tell me!!

I'm thinking that my first blog post back here is going to be picture-less, just because I don't want to take anything away from the pictures that I will be posting!!

Anyway, I'm back. I just wanted to let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!!