Sunday, May 09, 2010

The MOTHER of all sales...


Get it...it's Mothers day and...

Yes, I should be lounging around, doing next to nothing, and I will, but first... I have to take a few moments to tell you about the sale that I'm running...

Starting today, for bookings in the months of July and August, I'm running a BOGO sale.
Yes, Buy One Get One sale on Photo shoots.

Weekends are available in limited quantities, so please book early to avoid disappointment, week days are available as well!

Have you always wanted that family shoot on the beach, or maybe at your cottage by the lake? Have you been putting off that farm call for way too long? Think ahead, these photos will make wonderful gifts, for birthdays, and Christmas!

How to book? Either catch me on facebook with a message or email me. donovanphotos@gmail.com, or give me a call 506.862.1107

Put your glasses on and be sure to read the fine print.
Photo shoots must be redeemed on the same day, and either at the same location or one near by. Cannot be combined with other offers and discounts, or with gift certificates. Applies to farm calls and portrait shoots only.

I'm not one to post a lot of personal pictures, but this is a picture of Ben, and for 11 years he's made this day very special for me. I love you Ben. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!!