Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cruise and Switch

Check out these dogs. Their little sister, Emerson, had to take a quick cat nap during our shoot, so, Bill brought out the dogs to play. By play, I mean, run and run, and fetch and run, and jump and run, and swim, and they really like to run too. I first met Cruiser as a wee puppy on my first photo shoot with Nat and Bill. Since that shoot with Silver, one more dog, Switch, and one beautiful baby have been added to their family. I'm always so happy to have new clients, but my repeat clients, and their families, have a special place in my heart. I'll have more to share when I finish editing the whole shoot, but just had to share these dog shots!


Cruiser, somewhat of a superstar, jump-star.



So adorable when they fetch together!

Another super jump from Cruiser

Incredible Focus.

Aw Switchy, must you shake?

Shaken, not stirred.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!!