Monday, October 26, 2020

Right Where I Left Off?

 Hi All

So here's an attempt at picking up where I left off, six years ago.😨

Minimalistic Style.  Classic Clean Lines.  Black Text and White background. 

I never stopped taking photos, I've never stopped being a photographer, I don't think one actually ever does.  Even without a camera in your hands, you still see things in your minds eye that are pictures.  

I wanted to start sharing again.  I wanted to start writing again.  I think I fell into the ease of letting facebook and instagram do all "the work" for me.  I'd add a well researched quote and slap a bunch of pictures together and say "hey, I'm still here, look at me"

I haven't figured out the logistics, do I go back over the last 6 years and start sharing special photos from shoots?  Maybe.  Do I just pick up where I left off and keep that awkward block of time open? Maybe.  Do I blog a few times, grow tired of it, and overwhelm myself with unnecessary details, and stop again for another 6 years?  Entirely possible.  I guess we will see.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!!