Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Catalogue Feature - Books and Accordions.

As a part of my "blog at least once a week" resolution, I've decided to add a few themes or topics that will reoccur occasionally.  This is one of them!  Catalogue Feature, will highlight different products that I have available to order.

These books make such great presents and little surprises for loved ones and friends.

The accordions remind me of my grandmother and the little faux wallet that she carried around and showed anyone who would look.  She would open the snap and the photos would come sailing out of it, she treasured that bundle of pictures as much as she treasured us, they were all dog eared and cracked and creased and anytime she opened it when we were around, she'd say, "wish I had one that was more recent."

Included in this order was a large accordion book (4x80 , and 2 different sized photo books, the 5x5 and the 8x8.  They were custom designed by yours truly!

If this is something that you'd like to add on to your photo shoot, please let me know, I'm happy to design something especially for you!!!

This is something that can be ordered at anytime, if you have had a session with me, and would like to purchase one of these designs, please, just get in touch and I can make arrangements!


Here are some pictures of the accordion!



And the soft covered books...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!!