Friday, May 13, 2011

Gracie | Moncton Equine Photographer

It's a funny thing about time.  It waits for no one, it marches on.  I have been meaning to post this blog for at least a month now, just never finding the time.  I wish I was more efficient in my use of time, or that I could stop being so easily distracted by new things, shiny pretty, fun things.

You see, I've found a new addiction.  It's horrible, awful & distracting.  

It's called Pinterest.  It's a site that allows you to collect all those wonderfully amazing incredible awesome ideas, recipes, quotes, inspirations, do it yourself instructions.  You "pin" them and it gives you quick access to them.  It's like a modern day version of the old school, idea/concept/dream boards.

Remember going through magazines and clipping out favorite things?  This allows you to do it virtually.  It's amazing what you learn about yourself, based on what it is you pin!  And, it totally works, I pinned a totally adorable water/juice dispenser, and voila, I got one very similar for my mothers day gift... coincidence, I think not... be sure to share your link with fam/friends to ensure this happens!!

So, seriously, check it out, they released an iphone version just last week... so it's now mobile... dangerous.  If you need an invite, just email me, I'm happy to send a referral... that's right my friends, it's exclusive, you need an invitation!! (but don't worry about the process, they let me in.. so..)

So, back to Gracie, (see, easily distracted :D)
Gracie and Michelle, two beautiful gals from Double Diamond Stables. This is session 1 of 2, but you'll have to wait til the fall to see those, Can't wait for our next session Michelle.  Thank you for the privilege!  
(How is it that I get so lucky to have such beautiful models)














Thanks for looking, hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!!