Tuesday, June 01, 2010

New Studio.

I've opened a studio, rather, Mother Nature has, and allows me to use it.

5 acres of old horse and cattle pasture, an apple orchard, blue, black and raspberry bushes, a few honey bee hives, old poplar trees that were born in England, just a few of the things awaiting me out my back door.

So, I guess what I'm trying to tell you is that, I can say without a doubt when you call wondering where we can shoot your photos, either family, engagement, prom, graduation, I've got just the place! And of course, I'll still travel to you too!

I shot my first Engagement session in my new old studio yesterday, and fell in love with it all over again, I'll share a couple of my favorites!




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous shots Christine, looks like a perfect location!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!!